Friday 12 October 2012

Charles Worthington Sunshine Spray

*Disclaimer: I know this post is a little out of season, but I feel the need to share this miraculous product with you all!*

I had my hair highlighted a few days before I went on holiday to Egypt this year, and I was worried that the intensely strong sunshine would leave my hair dry and bleach the colour further. Alongside a host of conditioning products, I also packed the new Charles Worthington Sunshine UV Spray. Having used Charles Worthington products before and being far from blown away I was unsure what to expect, but there aren't too many hair UV sprays on the market yet so my choice was limited (plus I was working within the boundaries of a classic 3-for-2 offer in Boots).

To cut a long story short, I was beyond impressed by this spray. A small amount left my hair feeling soft and hydrated, and another bonus was that it made tangled wet hair much easier to brush  - dream! This product comes into its own when used after swimming, leaving my hair in fab condition after getting out of either the pool or the sea. There was one night when I didn't even bother washing my hair the before dinner after fully submerging my hair in seawater, because this spray honestly does work that well!

I bought the 150ml version of this product as I was lucky enough to go on 2 holidays this summer and wanted it to last. However, the spray is also available in a 'takeaway' 75ml version, which I would recommend as I still have around half a bottle left after both of my 2 week holidays. The smaller version is a steal at £1.99 from Superdrug, and I am excited to see that they have now added a shampoo, conditioner and aftersun to the range - all of which will be accompanying me on my next trip to sunnier climes!

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...it can be anonymous if you would prefer.

Popular Posts